Suit up and be awesome!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Womensday
Ehkä parhain aloitus naistenpäivälle, ikinä! Oltiin Paten kanssa katsomassa Dariaa, (lempipiirrettyni ysäriltä) kun jätkä yhtäkkiä käski laittaa silmät kiinni ja mennä keittiöön. Oli aika "wutmitä, naiset keittiöön" fiilis, niin tämä lämäyttää pöydälle aivan ihanan vihreän prinsessakakun. Kahviteltiin ja kakuteltiin, laitoin Daft Punkiakin soimaan taustalle. (ai en osaa valita romanttista musaa hä) Kutsuisin kyllä muitakin naistenpäiville mutta yksi hiihtää giruissa ja muut on jossain.

Maybe the best start for womensday, ever! Me and Paul were watching Daria (my favorite show from '90s) when he suddenly asks me to close my eyes and go to the kitchen. It was a weird moment, "like what, women belong to the kitchen!". JK. He them put a lovely green princesscake on the table. We had coffee and cake and I put Daft punk playing on the background. (oh I can't pick romantic music, eh?) I'd invite others to visit me but one of my friends is seeing Girugamesh and others are somewhere..

..................What can I say, I like cake
Mutta tää kakku oli ihan muuten vain hämäystä, nimittäin sen jälkeen Pate käski sulkea silmät uudestaan, ja hetken päästä alkoi lahjan etsintä. Eli Guccin hajuste!
BTW nauttikaa kuvasta missä oon kakkutaivaassa.

But the cake was a lie (lol) because after it, Paul told me to close my eyes again. And then we began the gifthunt. It was a Gucci perfume!
BTW injoy this picture of me being in cakeheaven.

Tunnisteet:

"Womensday" was Posted On: 3/08/2011 @01:20 | 0 lovely comments

| Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ