Suit up and be awesome!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 LaLaLa Nouvelle Vague
Vaatepäivitys ♥ Tyttömäistä tyyliä. Aika outoa että mulla ei oo ikinä ollu mitään tiettyä tyyliä, mutta tyttömäisiä vaatteita välttelin  ala- ja yläasteen ajan. Olin tosi epävarma tyyppi, enkä ikinä halunnut käyttää hameita tai mekkoja.

Clothing uptade ♥ Girly style. It's weird that I've never had any spesific style, but I avoided girly clothes through out elementary and junior high. I was a very insecure person and I never wanted to wear dresses or skirts.

Mutta siis, tässä eilisen vaatteet kauppaan lähdössä

But yeah, here's my yesterdays ootd before heading out to the stores.

Ottakaa tästä mallia = Pilvi joka ei ole juonut puoleen vuoteen ottaa kaksin käsin.



I want to stay for a while
Until it's time to let go
I'd like to really take my time
Explore all that comes to mind

I'd like to dance like we used to
Before the new world order rules
Don't wanna do what others do
Let's pretend there's no rules

I wanna dance like we used to
We're so lucky and so spoiled
You and I are such futile jobs
Let's stop acting like kings and queens


France gall - Laisse tomber les filles

Tunnisteet:

"LaLaLa Nouvelle Vague" was Posted On: 4/08/2011 @20:56 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ