Suit up and be awesome!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Desucon
As some might know from my instagram, I was at Lahti 14.-16.6 because DESUCONNhnng.

It was really good, nothing bad happened and everything went smoothly. We had trouble finding a place to stay for the con, so we had to book rooms from a guesthouse called Onnenmyyrä. Which was 30mins away from the Sibeliustalo.... (where the con was held.)

But ! I was too tired to cosplay on Friday, so I had some weird magical/catgirl /maid / costume on. I also got my wigs from Gothic Lolita wigs store, so I was pretty excited for the whole day.

I ordered all of these wigs, and I don't even feel bad about it. pfft!

 I also got these free lashes, and they were L.O.N.G ! I mean it! They wouldn't be very good for daily use, IMHO. But they look so good, and made my eyes really pop out !

 I'm was wearing the pink Prima donna wig on Friday. It was really comfortable, and it sure did keep me warm even though it was a rainy day !


This is me annoying Pilvi and Markus with all my might. They just didn't pay any attention to me ! I woke two hours before them so I had my reasons.


I bought lots of new lashes! I was running low on my dolly wink collection so this should be ok for a while.

Moving on! I cosplayd Bulma (in the bunny costume she got from Oolong) from Dragon Ball on saturday and sunday, and I was genuinely surprised when a few people came to talk to me and said they haven't seen this costume before !

 I thought that this would have been one of "those" costumes, and was afraid someone might think that I chose it just because it was skimpy. So not true. Bulma is such a cutie and feisty at the same time. There really should be more animegirls like her. She's kinda tomboy'ish, but still openly sexual and has crushes easily. And she's really smart and is good with machines! Like a girl who acts exactly on her instings without losing / compromising her feminity. I think I see a lot of me in her, (personality) so it felt good to be her for a one weekend.









 You can see Senni and a little bit of Pilvi in the left picture, this is a good example of what we did the entire time. Wandering and looking at stuff. Also I can't stop laughing at how dorky I said "hi" to Carlo and Cresu when I saw them. Thank you so much Pauli for capturing my awkward handsignal. That's not how you should wave, you doofus me.


 The first one here is my favourite picture taken by Kyuu Eturautti!


 And this is the main crew. I had lots of fun!

"Desucon" was Posted On: 6/30/2013 @17:06 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ