Suit up and be awesome!
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Trip to France ~
I want to write about what I'm going to do for the next few days. I'm leaving to France on Tuesday, and I'll be back to Finland on Wednesday. I'm going to the Eurockeens in Belfort to see Blur, which was always one of the most important bands to me. I don't think I'll ever get a change to tell Damon how much he helped me just by his music! But at least now I'll see him.

But I'll only be in Belfort for sunday, so I've been planning what I'm going to do in Paris for the rest of the vecation!

I've already bought all the tickets I need there. I'm going on a tourist busstour on the first or second day, 3rd and 4th day I'm going to be at Disneyworld Paris (!!!!) 





Then its free time to do whatever I feel like doing. I don't know any good (cheap) shopping places, so if anyone knows one tell me please !

I am so psyched, I've packed almost everything.......... Except my clothes are still on my bed in a complete mess. I feel ugly in everything so that's ruining my mood. But I guess I just have to suck it up and try to feel okay. 


I'll be coloring my hair mintgreen today, or maybe not.. I DON'T KNOW ! ;_;
"Trip to France ~ " was Posted On: 6/30/2013 @17:31 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ